Welcome to my research group
Our research group has a broad portfolio of activities within equilibrium and non-equilibrium thermodynamics. We combine experiments, theory and molecular simulations to address a variety of scientific and industrially relevant challenges, where sustainability and development of fundamental knowledge is important. Our lines of research are:
- Equations of state and phase equilibria for bulk and nanoscopic systems.
- Equilibrium and non-equilibrium thermodynamics of heterogeneous systems.
- Equilibrium and non-equilibrium thermodynamics of porous media
- Exergy, minimum entropy production and lost work
- The use of coupled transport phenomena in renewable energy technologies